PUR system "cold" foam (also in the combination of PUR foam + reinforcement)
- Seats for vehicles-PUR adapting pieces of seats, rests, head and elbow rests, designed for further processing -upholstery
- Sun screens
PUR system – "semi-rigid" foam (combination of foil + PUR, foil + PUR + reinforcement)
Interiors of trucks, passenger vehicles, buses and other means of public transport, trains.
PUR system – "non-flammable cold"
Seating segments for rail units meeting the most demanding flammability standards according to UIC 564, DIN 55-10 a EN 45 545.
PUR system – "energy-absorbing - EA" foam
Segments of safety and protection elements, deformation zones in vehicles and their parts.
PUR system – "integral foam" with enclosed surface structure (also in the combination of PUR foam + reinforcement).
- Handrails, rests, to be used in public transportation
- Sealing, floor blocks - noise elimination
- Possible foaming up of metal, wooden, or plastic reinforcements
- Possible foaming up to leatherboard or textile coating in vacuum forms